Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 1 Recap and Revising Plans

So I already failed on day one.  No, I am not going to choose to think that way actually now that I say/type it.  I didn't exactly follow my plans yesterday...on day 1.  Disappointing.  So I am revising my plan.  I am going to stick to the workout routine for my half marathon training (below) and then have slim fast in the morning and evenings.  I tend to be able to go without breakfast in the morning and be ok as long as I can have a diet soda (I don't though :) ) and then I royally screw up dinners.  So, my new thought is if I can restrict my dinner with a slim fast shake maybe that will help.  I am also going to attempt to do something physical while the kids eat dinner until I get a little bit more self control.  For dinner I am going to pre-portion food out from the dinner the night before.  So, that is my new plan of attack for this.  Hopefully day 2 goes more according to plan than day 1!!!

training schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment